Monday, June 4, 2012

Quickie: All I Gotta Say Is

......That offensive foul against Lebron that fouled him out of the game was bogus as H.E double hockey sticks.. Amazingly it was only the fourth time in his NBA career and the first time since April of 2008, that LeBron James fouled out. And, understandably, he wasn't thrilled about it. Neither was I.
James got whistled for an offensive foul with 1:51 remaining in overtime as Mickael Pietrus stepped up and took a charge when Boston was clinging to a one-point lead.
First it was the double foul call which was horrendous. And then he gets called on an offensive foul because Pietrus was holding him around the waist and then tripped over his own feet and pulled LeBron down with him?
The officiating was whistle-happy all night but I won’t go down that well traveled road.
James summed it up like this….“It's very difficult because I know how to play the game of basketball and I don't need an advantage of holding somebody or pushing somebody down, but whatever, we lost."
I don't think he fouled him either. -David Stern
And, Chris Bosh face says it all (although it wasn't at the time of the foul...it was fitting)!

No comments: